extra ftp accounts?

yorri

Perch
Is it possible to get extra ftp account(s) set up for my domain. I realize webshere doesn't automate this but it would be extremely helpful if I could get one setup that points to a specific directory for my clients to upload photos to me.

Hi yorri

As I said, multiple FTP accounts is unfortunately a feature only on Linux... :( :(

This has been on HSphere's feature request forum for sometime and hopefully it should be added sooner or later

Yash said:
Hi yorri

As I said, multiple FTP accounts is unfortunately a feature only on Linux... :( :(

This has been on HSphere's feature request forum for sometime and hopefully it should be added sooner or later

Yes I know and understand it works under linux only. I was hoping jodohost might be willing to add one manually as a service to clients while we wait for Hsphere to add this functionality. It was worth asking.

yorri said:
Yes I know and understand it works under linux only. I was hoping jodohost might be willing to add one manually as a service to clients while we wait for Hsphere to add this functionality. It was worth asking.

Sure, I'll look into it...

The reason why we are apprehensive about doing these things is that we dont want to end up having to manually do it for all our customers if we do it for one. Therefore, till HSphere introduces this into their system, we'll be charging a one-time setup fee of $15 per additional FTP account. If you'd want to go ahead and do this, email [email protected]

Back