Forum & CP was down>

Forum & CP was down?

Was this forum and control panel temporarily down? I couldn't access any of them but my site was showing up perfectly along with jodohost.com

Re: Forum & CP was down?

FreeWilly said:
Was this forum and control panel temporarily down? I couldn't access any of them but my site was showing up perfectly along with jodohost.com
Yep, Yash posted in Critical Alerts that they are shifting the Datacenter right now, so some problems and downtimes may arise

Well yes. The forum wasn't down but the MySQL server and CP server were out briefly. More of such outages can be expected on the unix servers. We were able to move the windows servers smoothly but Unix, no. An email announcement should have been sent an hour back but never went through. It will be remade.

Re: Forum & CP was down?

StPatrick said:
Yep, Yash posted in Critical Alerts that they are shifting the Datacenter right now, so some problems and downtimes may arise

shifting the datacenter? That must be hard ;)

Well.. been a turbulent couple of days here and JodoHost. Surprisingly, I haven't seen any downtime? Am I missing it by a couple of minutes or is there no downtime occuring on my server? (win.jodohost.com)

No, as I said the problems right now are mainluy confined to Unix. Windows when through smoothly with little or no downtime. I wouldn't say the windows shift is absolutely complete yet. I'd be making an announcement when it is.

Back