ftp down?

I was just reviewing that ticket, I am able to visit that site with no problems at all, could it be an ISP(as in caching DNS) issue with all of the IP problems that occured?

Thanks Stephen - I appreciate the review. This is the third occurance of this problem - I would really appreciate someone keeping a close eye on this website for the next few days... especially since I'm going to be out of town... this client is getting a little irritated to say the least.

I don't understand why I have a propogation issue this time though? When this problem got fixed last night and last week, I was able to access the site immediately... what's different this time?

Stephen is checking from US. I am checking it here. It is opening from here too.

Thanks Atul - at least I know it's working for most people out there - I guess there is a propogation issue here for me - though as I said before, I don't understand why...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the quick responses I've got recently, though I'm a little peeved that these problems are happening at all...

I did not even know about this situation until today when reading that ticket, I forgot to check timestamps and thought that all occured in the last few hours. My bad on that. I had not realized it had been a few Days(edit) there.

But the site is loading here, I will bookmark it and keep and eye on it as I can here.

Wonderful!! Thanks again - I'm counting on you guys... I absolutely cannot afford for any further downtime on this site I can't tell you...

Fingers crossed I guess! ;)

Your sites are fine for me as well. I checked from 2 proxy servers. One in canada, the other in China

However, as I said, we'll put you on advanced monitoring for 2 weeks to give you that confidence nothing is wrong. And of course if there is any problem, our software notifies all our admins immediately and we will extend this period until you are confident this issue is resolved

I really appreciate it - if you could do this until next Wednesday (when I return) that would be great. Maybe I can enjoy this vacation after all!

Kudos on the support the past few days guys :]

Back