Gmail invites - got about 10 to give away

Send me your first name, last name, and a non-hotmail, non-yahoo email address. And a stupid reason for wanting a Gmail account.

And $5.

Just kidding - no money needed. Unless you happen to have some laying around you don't need, and feel compelled to give it to me. Kind of like what I'm doing with these Gmail accounts. I have given out about 30, and still have more!

Gary

Yup..
Just wondering, why don't Hotmail and Yahoo addresses work?
Those people need their new Gmail account the baddest :rolleyes:

If people use the FREE Gmail, they don't need the PAID Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. So I think that's why some of the invites get blocked. So far, I've had every invite I sent to a Yahoo address blocked, and about half the Hotmail addresses.

And yes, Yash, you're correct. This has been a brilliant marketing move by Google - make it by invitation only, and people will clamor to get one so that they are not left out! At the rate they are handing out invites, they may never have to officially go public with Gmail!

From my experience it will work if you send it to a hotmail account (dont know about yahoo) it just goes to the junk folder, (so it did when i got mine).

*points to self* SUCKER! i got sucked into a Walla.com email account. i'm looking for some expansion and other web-based emails were not big enough. I didn't read the revews of walla.com, just set up an account....i'm dreading it now! does not have many functions. Walla.com may have braging rights as far as they got their email system up sooner, but gmail will get the final word in this debate. Please, if you have any more invites, would you please send one to: [email protected] ? i would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks,

OCF :D

Remember that people are searching for people's email addresses that are looking for gmail invites and are then selling them to spam lists. (I don't need one, got one already and I have 6 invites left to give right now)

YsFred4 said:
Remember that people are searching for people's email addresses that are looking for gmail invites and are then selling them to spam lists. (I don't need one, got one already and I have 6 invites left to give right now)
If you are accusing me of doing this, you are way off base and can just keep your negativity to yourself. If you don't need a gmail account, you don't have any business posting to this thread. Start your own thread with your little spam warnings if you actually believe that a spammer can gather enough email addresses through threads like this to make a large enough list to be profitable. I've given away over 30 Gmail accounts, and I give them away because I got mine for free. Don't try to deprive others of receiving a free account just because you are paranoid.

Gary (Good Oyster),

I think YsFred4 was warning the people who actually posted their e-mail address into this thread instead of e-mailing or PMing you. I was considering offering such a warning myself. There are spambots contantly trolling webpages automatically to harvest any e-mail addresses to spam (at least that's what "they" say, and I believe "them").

Matt

Yeah, you're right, I'm sure that's what he really meant, and I apologize if I over reacted. I know better, and am actually very cautious with my own email and other info because I know about the "harvesters".

So to YsFred, I apologize for mis-reading your intentions.

And dammit, I still have a bunch of invites to give away!

please some one give me an gamil account

i have been looking for a gmail invite for days please if you have any feel free to give me one....it would save me a lot of time from having to look for one...every spare moment

my email: [email protected]

I would love an invite if it is possible, I am a poor college student who just wants pictures of her friends in her email box without them getting deleted! argh =) anyways thank you if you have the time or the means to give me an invite.

[email protected]

Ok i know im probably to late for one but if there is a chance i could get one that would be great.

Please if you have any left send to tabowling(At)Hotmail.com :tongue:

i would love a gmail invite if you are giving them away,
cheers,
ben,

my email address is bencounsell (at) hotmail.com

I need a gmail account because my wife ran away with my webmaster and I,m afraid she may want to come back so I don't want to use any email account that she has

please save me from her

jodo at eebmike dot com

TIA

if anyone wants a gmail account, please sign up for a free ipods account with this referral link,

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=7229659

and i'll send you a gmail account

i have 6 to spare

send me an email at sherbet808(at)yahoo(dot)com to let me know that either a) you're interested or b) you've already signed up under my account and you want gmail

Back