Great service

alvin

Guppy
I opened my account a few days ago and I have to say your service has been top notch. I can't say anything about uptime, so I'll give a report in 6 months. It would be great if you posted third party uptime reports, if you have them then it would be great if they were easier to find.

I will be honest, the uptime on win2 the last 2 weeks has not been great, we are working to move that to Miami with all the other servers.

Last night we had about 25% packetloss, and a site hanging, I am not sure if the site was hanging because of the packetloss, or because of coding at this point.
Regardless, that site has been moved to its own application pool and we will see what happens tonight.

I just wanted to reiterate what Alvin stated earlier. I also have had excellent service. The help desk has been prompt (within 1 hour) and has solved any issues (3) I've experienced.

Although in this forum, no one seems to be able to answer my question about re-selling more than one year of domain registration. Reseller forums - t=4134... Any ideas???

You would honestly be best to email billing to get the info on multi-year reselling of domains.

If I knew the answer I would gladly give you the answer.

well, i accidently deleted an account (was trying to delete a domain) and the support group was awesome in getting the data back for me. hosts tell me they back up nightly, but this is the first one to actually restore.

And special thanks to Tanmaya. He was a huge help.

Back