Helicopter...

My wife would like to apologise. It was upon the 8th consecutive crash immediately after take off that the forum itself suddenly crashed this morning. ;(

Thankfully her piloting skills didn't cause too much damage as we were only offline for a few minutes...

She would also like to say that Yorri should get a life!! Bad loser, I think. (it's OK - she doesn't read this forum ;) ) Actually, I'm pretty impressed, but even more that I managed a half decent score of 1200x last night. I've since not got even close.

I'd be very interested on how to cheat at this game. 2500x seems pretty impossible to me.

I'm fairly proud of my Jewels score personally, but today isn't my day when it comes to games that require reflexes. Too much sleep deprivation ;)

:D :D :D
Boys and there toys,
Nobodys beaten me on Pingu slap yet i see, u lot given up or has it got to be "Helicopters" and not fluffyS!!!!!!! :D :D

reptilecrazy said:
:D :D :D
Boys and there toys,
Nobodys beaten me on Pingu slap yet i see, u lot given up or has it got to be "Helicopters" and not fluffyS!!!!!!!

hmmm - can't work out how to hit the dumb s4!ts!! i'll stick to the copter for now... gradually making progress there! :]

LegalAlien said:
She would also like to say that Yorri should get a life!! Bad loser, I think. (it's OK - she doesn't read this forum ;) )

I'd be very interested on how to cheat at this game. 2500x seems pretty impossible to me.

HEY!!!!!

I didn't cheat...and what was I supposed to do when my sites were not working???? I was trying to calm down and get my mind off of it ;)

Oh, and I hate Scott ;) He is my arch-enemy now hehe

yorri said:
HEY!!!!!

I didn't cheat...and what was I supposed to do when my sites were not working???? I was trying to calm down and get my mind off of it ;)

Oh, and I hate Scott ;) He is my arch-enemy now hehe

So you're saying that your secret is to get stressed out before playing? ;) I can see how that might work.

Seems you guys have had too much time to get ahead on this one. At least I managed to master the penguin snowballing madness in one day! But I'm sure the reptile lady will be back on top before too long... Until then I am going to enjoy my new status. :D

Me stressted out...NEVER!! LOL

Well I can't seem to master the penguin one. I was in the top ten but that didn't last too long.

Actually I think I played the penguin more than the helicopter one so I guess we all have our talents. :)

yorri said:
Me stressted out...NEVER!! LOL

Well I can't seem to master the penguin one. I was in the top ten but that didn't last too long.

Actually I think I played the penguin more than the helicopter one so I guess we all have our talents. :)

well don't feel too bad. I think I'd rather be a masterful pilot than a masterful penguin basher... 8)

Back