HelpDesk DOWN - resolved

Yash

Bass
Our Cerberus HelpDesk system is unable to receive tickets at the moment. Cerberus has a licensing key system that forces Cerberus to shut-down once they key has expired. The Cerberus team was suppose to have issued us a new key before the expiration, but they haven't done so for the 3rd time in 2 years.

We unfortunately cannot get the HelpDesk back up till Friday morning (5 to 6 hours from now). We apologise for the inconvenience and request customers use LiveChat in the meantime.

We are very upset and angry over the way Cerberus has designed their whole licensing system, and how it has paralyzed our entire support operation again. Everytime this problem has happened, we have been promised it would never happen again by them. We have been looking to upgrade our HelpDesk system to use new integrated CRM software, and the fact that Cerberus has regularly failed us may mean we will be accelerating this effort

Re: HelpDesk DOWN

Webgroup media has 10+ messages (easily) from me on their phone system at every extension, it is now well after 8am in California, and they still are not answering their phones nor do they have hours posted on their site or their messages.

Needless to say I am NOT happy about this matter, we have been told 3 times this happened in the past that it was resolved, givena long term key, etc and every time it has some months later expired again. We are working to get the key to get this up ASAP but after getting it up we will be working to get a new solution in place because Cerberus by WebGroup Media is not a workable solution for a 24/7 business when they won't assist you when their software is at fault. We have given them many chances to this point. I am awaiting a return phone call or for them to pick up any phone they have for the many phone calls they are getting.

Still not sure what kind of business hours this WebGroup Media company runs, but it is now 9minutes after 9am on the pacific coast and they still are not answering their phones and keeping our ticket support operations DOWN.

I have tried calling so many times and left so many messages now that I have stopped counting, I have left call back numbers, everything I know to do.

We are manually answering tickets for the past 45 minutes now, we have redirected them so that we can answer manually via email.

We have had the live chat support open and busy for most matters, but the cerberus desk is at this moment still down, so do not expect an auto reply from it, there will not be one until I manage to reach the sales department, because the support says they can not generate the key for our parser.

Key issue now resolved.

We are working to resolve this in the long term however so that it will never be a problem again, which may involve changing helpdesks as Yash noted in the first post.

We were already evaluating some software packages when this happened, and this adds more fuel to our fire to see that process throuhg not only evalution but implemention.

Back