hotmail problems

estes

Guppy
Hello,
my hotmail was working fine until about 4 days ago when without doing anything it suddenly will not load up on my home pc. its not just my account it is anyone who tries on my pc, yet my accounts work on other pc's. It is very frustrating that anything email based will not work. I tried deleting all cookies and temp internet files but i dont think it has had an affect, and i dont think it is my firewall...

Hi, for one i cant find the post that you say will be able to help me and i have tried many things and they dont work. anyone got suggestions pls?

I seem to be having exactly the same problems, I can't do file transfers, send emails or receive them, I can use messenger and see if I have email(very slowly though), come on somebody must know.

Hello

I belive i have the same problem than estes and i really need a solution as faster as posible.

Stephen said:
replied in other post.

Stephen, can you place a link to the post you mention, i cant find it or copy paste the answer to this threat.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem plz post the solution here, plz....... :(

I'm sorry, but I'm going to be a little blunt here.. I really wonder why people seem to think this is some kind of forum intended to help anyone with any problem they might have. As the forum name suggests this is a customer support forum for problems related to JodoHost email services.

Since this problem seems to be caused by your own computers it belongs in the TechTalk forum, if anywhere. As a first time poster I think you'll find people a lot more helpful if you post in the right subforum. Secondly you would have to provide a more detailed problem description if you want to have any hope of someone figuring our your problem without actually playing around with your computer.

Back