How long does it take to activate account?

Tikiman

Guppy
:] Hello, I signed up for a linux host plan on 2/16/2005. Just wondering how long it takes to activate an account. I'm anxious to get going :tongue: .

Username: Tikiman

Thank you.

Unfortunately there is no account application by the name of "Tikiman".

Moreover, I am really doubtful about payment made by Debit Card. It is very much possible that your application was rejected as you tried to pay by Debit Card.

Can you please sign up again , I will try to activate it ASAP, if everything is ok.

Ravi said:
Unfortunately there is no account application by the name of "Tikiman".

Moreover, I am really doubtful about payment made by Debit Card. It is very much possible that your application was rejected as you tried to pay be Debit Card.

Can you please sign up again , I will try to activate it ASAP, if everything is ok.

Wow this is interesting :eek:, I can log into the control panel and it says awaiting activation and I have the e-mail.

I would be happy to sign up again, but I'm kind of weary because I despise billing issues (such as double billing and such). :( .

forward the email to billing @ jodohost.com (no space) or put the account number from the welcome email here.

Tikiman said:
Wow this is interesting :eek:, I can log into the control panel and it says awaiting activation and I have the e-mail.

I would be happy to sign up again, but I'm kind of weary because I despise billing issues (such as double billing and such). :( .

If you can login, that means your account is already active.

If your account application/request was rejected, then you are not charged. When you have the username+passwd+account id, then only your payment is added to our account. Forward them to sales @ jodohost.com, if you have.

BTW, there is no application/account by the name of "Tikiman" during this week.

Ravi said:
If you can login, that means your account is already active.

If your account application/request was rejected, then you are not charged. When you have the username+passwd+account id, then only your payment is added to our account. Forward them to [email protected], if you have.

BTW, there is no application/account by the name of "Tikiman" during this week.

I meant I could sign in and it would say that my account is not yet activated and wait for the e-mail. Now I can not even do that so I guess I did get declined or something.

It kind of bothers me that you have no record of my signing up for an account :rolleyes:. I forwarded the e-mail I got to the billing e-mail address.

If it is at all possible to figure out why my account didn't go through I would like to know. Thank you for your time.

Anyways, I don't want to bother you guys with this, I'll just resign up for an account.

I might have misspelled something in my billing address or something when signing up. I just never recieved an e-mail saying I was declined or anything like that.

Thank you. Sorry about all the trouble.

There is no login details in the mail received by you. It is a basic mail with message. As I told you that could be because of wrong details, you can again signup with correct information.

Back