How to remove a credit accidently given

cca

Perch
Hi, I am a reseller, in trying to credit one of our customers hosting account balance I have accidently added the amount to thier credit.....not to the balance, but the credit column shown as blue url.....
When I click on the url to remove the amount i entered it only allows a positive value to be added...not removed. Please note this is the credit column not the balance column.

How can I remove the credits because when the customers balance is due they have the credits so i think this is offsetting the balance & not sending an invoice because the credits are available.

Also for the same customer, they signed up using a promtion code which gives a dis****. they pay on monthly basis. I have stopped the promotion & the customers bill has gone up to the full amount. I thought the promotion continued for all customers who signed up with it.....is thier any way to put the customer back on the promotion so they get thier discount but stop the promtion for all new signups?

Thanx.

Atul said:
just enter 0.00 and submit.
Thanx.....Who'd have though entering 0.00 into an "Increase Credit " text box would reset the credit balance to zero.
H-sphere has some fuzzy logic if you ask me :)

Any solution to the second part of my Q. about promotion code?

I dont think anyone, including someone at psoft can answer it, it is messed up(promotions)

Back