HSphere Sking support

And also, Brazilian portuguese version of HSphere is completelly messed up, I can provide a reviewed version of the language file?

It depends upon what you mean by "custom". Hsphere out of the box supports quite a bit of customization. You can choose the older layout with the left hand menus, or the new xpressia theme with the drop down menus. You can add your logo, and colors to the cp. You can also place your own graphics in the banner area. Some people place their own navigation links there. You can even change out the graphics used in the cp like the icons and buttons. This is done by altering the images or location of the base image directory. You need to make sure you reinstall these changes with each cp upgrade, however as they would be erased.

To completely alter the cp and it's layout, you need root access to the control panel server. Changes would affect resellers across the board. hspheretemplates.com offers such a service, but again, it would affect everyone else as well. They have some nice layouts. I don't have any exprerience with the language packs. Hope that explanation helps.

I know this is an old post but does "Base image directory" path to images still work? I downloaded the whole image directory and put them into a single directory. Put a full qualified http path and it would not take.

Any suggestions?

Ticket created, just thought someone on the board may know before bugging you guys too much. Thanks

Back