Hwwin1 Not Responding

Looks like it may be a little while, tried moving to last known good with no help.

:( Windows seems to be bombed out again, this is the 2nd time on HWWIN1, and I am not happy at all.

I am almost to the point of making this server onto a new 2012 node on virtual machine, we haven't had complaints about time sync on them or any other issues like the early virtual machines that made the requirement for a hardware based node.

Alright, I got it fixed, had to get in and dig deep in the registry via another machine with disks attached directly on another, and it worked.

It seems a problem came back again.We are checking it and will post an update soon.

While the server has fun well since the last incident it dedicded to stop working well today. We are checking it now and will also start the work to migrate it across to a new server, which will be on a virtual machine. the limits/problems with time sync that were an issue that made some want to move back to a physical server have not proven to be a problem on the latest versions of Hyper-V on 2012 R2 base.

WE are working to get is responsive again in place so we can do this move in an orderly manner.

It is doing BSOD again, and we believe we know what is going wrong, the OS drives are going on and offline making problems with the OS working properly. The user data volumes working perfectly fine. At this point the gameplan is to start working on a new server and also work to get it up to be a stopgap/bridge across to the new.

No success yet on getting the server up and going on the hardware node. Assigned a tech to work on that hands on while I move all focus to getting a new sever prepared.

Back