I can't login to my CP!

moieu

Guppy
I am trying via the gate
and it is not working via JODOHOST!!!

I wonder what is the cause of this matter? I recieve the following:
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

It happened before and was fixed the other day.

Hello,

there is scheduled maintenance for the database that happened, and it has gone overtime quite a bit, but while it is a weekend we are working to complete it so that we do not have to have another multi-hour outage in the following weekends.

Great - first time I need to add a domain in almost a year and the CP is down. Talk about timing!

Please do us all a favor and send out an email announcment as soon as the CP comes back online.

Hello Hatton,

Sorry about this, it had an error in the process and was not in a state it could be brought up, will send you a mail when it comes up. I am hoping in the next 3 hours it will be up, but that is from ME, not from Tanmaya who has been up all night and still up now working on it.

Another debacle.

No email sent to resellers.
The Scheduled maintenence was announced as completed last weekend.
No email or announcement was made for this weekend to my knowledge and our customers are in the dark because we were not given the oportunity to mail them about the outage.

We apologise.. this issue was never intended to be major.
We can't send out any email communication till the CP is now up.

CCA,

The maintenance was not said to be completed, it was said that it would be done again this weekend, yes it took WAY longer than we ever expected, it was not good, but at the point we had to start again emails could not be sent out.

http://support.jodohost.com/network...ol-panel-scheduled-maintenance.html#post51576

Yes it was a little ocnfusing if you don't read the whole thread as Deepak did not give a date for Saturday, will not do it like that again :)

FYI, I had to reset my login password for my reseller service account, as the password that worked prior to the maintenance did not work when finished. I will check all other passwords tomorrow.

Oceanic Police

Send a message via MSN to Ranjan Send a message via Yahoo to Ranjan
Re: Hsphere Control Panel:Scheduled Maintenance Sat Feb 17 11PM EST
Regular maintenance has been completed and Hsphere CP come back normal status and running fine.

Manopb, i've no complaints for such an issue. Are you still seeing it?

cca, i agree it was a big mistake by the tech responsible for sending out the notification and sure you wont see any more from him. With Ranjan's post if you mean we said it is done, please see Deepak's post right above this one and I hope that should clarify what Ranjan said (again not in disagreement with you about the notification).

Back