I can't login to the domain control panel.(account suspended)

aliweb

Perch
In Dec 2003 I registered a domain surveynpoll.com for 1 year.
My user name is [email protected].
I paid for this domain fully and it was working at that time I logged in to the control to check. But now after about 5 months when I tried to log in I get the error message "Invalid Password/Username, or your User account maybe Inactive or Suspended".
Why my account is suspended??

Plus the above email by which I am registered is going to expire today and I want to change it to [email protected].
This is urgent as the today is the last day for the above email as they are moving from free service to paid service and I don't want to continue. So I want to change it to [email protected].

You had sent your email to Sales. They had replied to your email with temporary password for Domain COntrol Panel. Did you get that email and were you able to login? For any such problem, send email to [email protected]

Atul said:
You had sent your email to Sales. They had replied to your email with temporary password for Domain COntrol Panel. Did you get that email and were you able to login? For any such problem, send email to [email protected]
Yes the matter is solved. Thanks

Similar thing happened to me today. I have a site on www.yamama.ru hosted here, and I have received additional invoice from JodoHost for extra traffic, that I have paid a week ago. Their confirmation page returned and error and invoice was still showing as open, but PayPal shows that payment went through. I have asked support if it an issue, and forwarded PayPal payment details along. They said not to worry about it as invoices are handeled manually, in a day or two it will be done. And instead today I have received a notice that my account has been suspended, when I log in that invoice still shows as outstanding.

I wrote an email to sales and no answer so far. X(

Hi. Your site was suspending for server abuse. It was causing the MySQL server to go craz (it was rejecting 50% of connection attempts)

I suggest you change your website not to use your MySQL database and we;ll reactivate your account. After that, you should either go for our VPS accounts, find a dedicated serer or move to another host

Yash said:
Hi. Your site was suspending for server abuse. It was causing the MySQL server to go craz (it was rejecting 50% of connection attempts)

I suggest you change your website not to use your MySQL database and we;ll reactivate your account. After that, you should either go for our VPS accounts, find a dedicated serer or move to another host

UBB.threads on my site is a very well known and used discussion forum, it is using MySQL database. Why would it cause the server to go craz?

Back