Imap copy tool?

tetranz

Perch
Hi all

I'm looking for a tool that will let me copy the messages and folders in an imap mailbox to another mailbox. A Google search finds all sorts of tools with various comments so I wonder if anyone has any recommendations. This is a once only migration. Both mailboxes are at JodoHost. I don't care if it's not particularly user friendly provided it works. I can cope with Windows or Linux command line or web based.

Thanks
Ross

Hi all

I'm looking for a tool that will let me copy the messages and folders in an imap mailbox to another mailbox. A Google search finds all sorts of tools with various comments so I wonder if anyone has any recommendations. This is a once only migration. Both mailboxes are at JodoHost. I don't care if it's not particularly user friendly provided it works. I can cope with Windows or Linux command line or web based.

Thanks
Ross

you know you can just drag and drop using outlook? it is pretty fast to do it this way.

Thanks Stephen. I didn't know it was that easy. I wonder if Thunderbird can do it too. I'll give it a go.

I haven't tried it in Tbird but I use thunderbird all the time, could b a good test. I know it works in outlook.

Back