interesting

Hold the phone though,
Sounds like us customers have had no probs at all, and we have.
Little bit glossed over i'd say!

Hey Ryan, if I'm correct, GearHost used to sponsor WebWizGuide before JodoHost took over. And I think JodoHost took over after the WebWizguide community were complaining of too much downtime with GearHost? ;)
Ouch, pwned :p

I moved from Gearhost to Jodohost last Christmas. I still kept my Gearhost account open though - and it is used soley for my most important domain. Since Christmas I have not had a single issue or problem with GH.

I moved to JH after the recommendation by the WWG. Like many, I love JH when everything is running well, but have been very disappointed (and very stressed) with the repeated recent problems and downtimes and lost files etc.

I will stay with JH (only just), as they do offer great support and I just hope that their reliability problems are now at an end. If not, then i will be moving all of my domains back to GH.

Nathan

PS interestingly, if I send an email to Jodohost via my Gearhost account, it gets blocked - and it not delivered!

Nathan said:
PS interestingly, if I send an email to Jodohost via my Gearhost account, it gets blocked - and it not delivered!
GearHost are listed on SPEWS since they have a customer that had been doing long-term spamming, as far as I can see (IGDNYCC.COM)

Back