IP Blocked

shamrox

Perch
It looks like mail.m****here.biz is being blocked by outblaze. It is one of my customers that is trying to send an email.

None of the major Anti Spam group is blocking our IP. Can you provide the link for outblaze so that we investigate it?

Here is the email that my user was sent:

Hello

Thank you for contacting the outblaze postmaster desk.

>> "63.209.158.6" - mail.m****here.biz

Your mailserver above has been blocked because of spam related issues.

Please have your sysadmin / ISP for the above server contact me regarding
this issue.

Regards
Postmaster

That is what I got from my user.

great.
now what about this one -

=========================================
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.m****here.biz.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<*********@att.net>:
Connected to 12.102.240.23 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550-63.209.158.6 blocked by blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net.
550 Blocked for abuse. Please contact the administrator of your ISP or sending mail service.

=========================================

I have written to them

this seems to be the only other ISP we have gotten a block complaint about

Really do not know why these two ISPs had blocked us when none of the anti-spam groups (including SPEWS) have listed us. SPEWS and SpamCOP are normally the first people to list a mail server on spam complaints

shamrox said:
Are we still having issues receiving hotmail emails?

Nope. emails to Hotmail, gmail, yahoo all all other ISPs are all being received without issues

att.net is the only ISP that we currently have a complaints regarding (very few though)

I justed tested hotmail and the email was received immediately. We have no complaint about hotmail either

When I send something thru my biginthosting account to a hotmail account it goes directly into my junk mailbox. Why does hotmail have us in a junk email account.

Shamrox

Your hotmail account may be set up to send all incoming mail that isn't on your contact list into the junk mail folder. Maybe check your Junk Mail settings in Hotmail.

talawa said:
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 mail not accepted from blocked IP address 64.156.220.237. Please write to [email protected]

I just got this email saying the IP is blocked.

Does anyone know why?

That is the shared IP from Win6. We plan to change the SMTP IPs of all the windows web servers shortly

This has nothing to do with our mail server and all emails sent through it.

Yash - still waiting for an answer to this:

Yash - or anyone - anything new on post #7 yet? :
http://support.jodohost.com/showpost.php?p=15352&postcount=7

and while you're at it, here's another return message:
/////////////////////////////////////////

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.m****here.biz.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<****@unicell.co.il>:
62.219.253.74 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 This message has been blocked because it is from a RBL/ORDBL IP address.

<*****@unicell.co.il>:
62.219.253.74 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 This message has been blocked because it is from a RBL/ORDBL IP address.

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PLEASE - ASAP!! X(

Yash,

I submitted a ticket already, but no response yet.

There's still an issue with ATT since I got this message today:
<a [email protected]>:
Connected to 12.102.240.23 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550-63.209.158.6 blocked by blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net.
550 Blocked for abuse. Please contact the administrator of your ISP or sending mail service.

Back