IP migration completed, however some control panel URLs may take some time to resolve

Re: IP migration completed, however some control panel URLs may take some time to res

that is correct but it is down for final ip migrations at the moment.

it is in status, and email mass mail yesterday that we will be doing on an asap basis.

Re: IP migration completed, however some control panel URLs may take some time to res

all of my websites are still down since yesterday afternoon - now I can't get my email. I'm not getting any mass emails either. My customers are freaked through the roof now.

I've put through 2 trouble tickets but they aren't showing up.

same problem as mgrunk...and your live chat and phone help is anything but.

that is correct but it is down for final ip migrations at the moment.

it is in status, and email mass mail yesterday that we will be doing on an asap basis.

The status had said "IP migration completed, however..." So I wanted to make sure I understand the however part and what it will take for it to be back up.

Any news on the control panel for Cluster1?

Right now I can't ping 173.0.129.1 or resolve https://cp.m****here.biz/

Sites and email seem to be fine - it's just the conrol panel access.

The control panel is working for me now... but don't know if they are still working on it or if it is complete. But good to see it going for the moment.

It was down longer than expected for final server migrations.

Back