IP numbers for a reseller account

Thanks for you reply.

I have gone thought that page as well. When it comes to adding "Reseller`s DNS server aliases" I get a message saying;

no Reseller DNS IP is available for host 21
no Reseller DNS IP is available for host 23

However, "Other reseller`s server aliases" created fine.

I've been reading the related treads. They mention about creating nameservers from our registrar before we actually create "Reseller`s DNS server aliases", is that right?

http://www.jodohost.com/resellerflash/hsphere23_rs_serveralias.htm

At the end of this tutorial, it says

"don't forget to login to your domain registrar account and make DNS changes to ensure that you have your nameservers pointing to the proper IP addresses"

Please correct me if I am wrong, my understanding is that when we create "Reseller`s DNS server aliases" for our hosting company domain name, it gives us two IP addresses so we can use them to add ns1 & ns2 from our domain registrar and that makes sense to me.

Thanks

Yes, we are waiting for allocation of new IP addresses. The process has been delayed and I'm a bit irritated with that because we have quite a few resellers waiting

I'm really sorry. Hopefully we'll have IPs in another 15 to 20 hours.

Please do not create the name servers with the domain registrar just yet. Once the IP addresses are available, I'll let you know and you have to create your name servers via the CP. After that, you can do so with your registrar

In H-Sphere under Info/Plans, my "Administrative account" doesn't come up with any details where as "TechSupport Admin" which I've created has all the details e.g. Signup Access, Advanced and Action. Is this related to IP's we are waiting?

Thanks

Back