Is it SUPPORT !!!! Is IT realeble SERVICE !!

Im Order and pay @ 15:30 at GMT TIME
Now you will send some Verification Email for me ! to verify me !!!

hey Im Pay for this service im not THEFT !!

you JACTATION abbout 24*7 support !!
but see

this chat is started at 20:25 GMT time

alireza: hi
alireza: im receave this email from jodohost.com
alireza: This is our second attempt to contact you for verification purpose of your account signup with us. Please let us know if we can assist you in anyway. Also, provide us the following details for completing our verification process:-
alireza: are you there!?
Prabhakar: Please wait on Live Chat, while I am checking ..
alireza: ok
Prabhakar: did you make payment ?
alireza: yes
alireza: 6 hour ago
alireza: by paypal
Prabhakar: mail at [email protected]
Prabhakar: your payment details, we will contact you
alireza: im send some mail to it and not get any response
alireza: is it this ROUTINE nessecery for every user !
alireza: ?
alireza: im pay for it
alireza: im not THEFT !
alireza: if you not trusting me you can Pay back By money
alireza: today i waste my time for register hosting
alireza: i hope you response me
alireza: i can't waste my time in chat and waiting some hour to wait what you say
Prabhakar: sorry for late reply, my system hung
alireza: ok dear
alireza: please active my host
alireza: do you have yahoo id ?
alireza: do you have yahoo id ?
Prabhakar: we wlll get back to you
alireza: when ?
alireza: today i waste all my time for this
alireza: why you refuse me
alireza: ?
alireza: now you do not want to reply me !
Prabhakar: Sorry for the inconvenience
alireza: ok
alireza: when can i login to my panel ?
alireza: :(( i dont know why you not reply
alireza: is it good support ?!?!?

this chat is end at 22:25 GMT time

2 hour for 7 stupid response

this is chat log with Prabhakar!!

is it customer Support !
Today you Will Be waste all my time !
for stupid support and management
if you not really want to get host to me
pay back my money!.

im so surry for this hosting service support and billing ..

alireza

Alireza,

Please understand that when you order hosting you must go through steps of verifcation that accounts are valid, non spammers, and not fraudulent.

Paypal, while the payment comes in rather quickly still must be verified, 2checkout accounts can take 12-24 hours, and direct credit card payment is the fastest, but all have anti-fraud verifications steps that we follow, this includes making a phone call to get a voice verification.

This industry has a very high fraud rate, if we do not police the signups properly we can be hit very badly with our business, steps to keep fraud low are required.
If you do not wish to wait or feel you can't pass the fraud screening, we will gladly refund the monies you have paid at paypal.

Stephen ,
im iranian if you think iranian are fraudulent
you have too mistake

Iran Provide your country Gas but Indian have this relation with Iranian .

I don't have problem with money and select india beacase india is nearly NEIGHBOUR with iran

i dont know why you HATING iranian.

and now im see

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /newreply.php on this server.
you are banning my ip
it more bad as CUSS

when im order hosting plan with real billing and information one of your billing personal tell me
that order again with anouther billing information .
and im use information of somebody in USA .

now i like to have my host on jodo host
i would to order RESELLER panel

but if you trust me .
you can call me (i send my phone in your messagebox)

im surry for bad smash

alireza.

Alireza, before anything I would like to let you know we don't hate anyone.
Stephen didn't mean that you or everyone from Iran can cause a problem.
He was just clarifying our stand about this.

The error:
================================================
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /newreply.php on this server.
================================================
is a mod_security issue and even i saw this error.
This is no ban and this forum issuehas been resolved now.

As for your account with us, since we have to comply with US. laws as well we can't accept your account in any form. They completely forbid business with Iran. There are many good hosts around and you can sure find someone who can easily accept you as a customer.
You can remain with us as a forum member and we will be happy to help you if you have generic queries that we or other forum members can respond to.

Just for your information, you will need to get a host in europe that does not have servers in the US that restricts all trade with Iran.

ealireza, we are a business. As long as you are a paying customer, we are glad to serve anyone from any country and we have no political affiliation.

But, we operate under both US and Indian export laws. The US bans export/trade with certain countries and we must comply.
As a US company, we cooperate with Homeland security and the FBI, in many instances and even if you were to slip through verification as an Iran-based business, we would have to suspend your account if notified. I suggest you look for a non-US based host.

Also, we never ban any IP address from our servers unless they take part in malicious activity
ok Yash,

im surry
i dont know this ;)

please help me to find best hosting service like JODO (canada ,europe ,.. )
do you do special Configration on your servers?
if im get dedicated server doyou help me to config server to work like jodo host

thank you

JodoHost, didn't you once had servers in India, I think that some while ago my server IP was at India or I am wrong?

Never have we had servers in India, the server "location" showing india was always a mistake, geoip databases were really skewed.

Servers when JH started were in New Jersey, then as we grew in Miami.

Never have we had servers in India, the server "location" showing india was always a mistake, geoip databases were really skewed.

Servers when JH started were in New Jersey, then as we grew in Miami.
oh, when i was checking for my sites through Whois lookup and Domain name search, it was showing Indian flag beside the server IP Address, so I thought some servers were in India, It did so for server win11 and win13, but not for win2 which was always US.

Anyway, I sure don't mind have my servers any place on the planet since it is working fast as it is usual.

I have a small remark on the thread issue. In this case, are you JodoHost doing business with PayPal or with Iranian citizen? since there is no direct payment relation between you are Iranian citizen, but it is you and PayPal? so, PayPal is the one who should care about law not you, as PayPal accepted the trade, your trade is with PayPal.

Hmm, doubt it works that way.. If you pay with credit card, is Mastercard / VISA your customer? :)
In any case you're providing services to an Iranian citizen.. OH NOES! :rolleyes:

Hmm, doubt it works that way.. If you pay with credit card, is Mastercard / VISA your customer? :)
In any case you're providing services to an Iranian citizen.. OH NOES! :rolleyes:
MasterCard / VISA also made trade with Iranian citizens, since they approved them to hold their Cards.

If an Iranian citizen is at US, is he allowed to do trade? or he would starve!

I think you will find it is specific activities which are prohibited - one of which will be providing Internet services to Iranian residents. One could argue the merits of such a ban, but this isn't the appropriate forum for that.

I am not arguing here, I just want to get things clear, I didn't know there is such a law at US. For me... I would do my best to never loose a client :D

Am I allowed as a reseller to provide hosting service for Iranian, or I am sticked too to the US law since JodoHost servers are at US.

You would be bound by US law because the servers are here, its the same for all servers in the US.

Interesting, I recently had a legal case concerning a libelous post that a member made on my forums concerning a local Doctor. As I live in Greece and run a business here - which sponsors the site, I was taken to court here. Are you saying that as my server is in the US that they could only sue me in the states? My lawyer said that is not correct as I ran the site from Greece and was the one who profited by it.

Nathan

www.agni.gr

Back