JodoHost Location

Kensino

Perch
I have been looking at JodoHost and so far it seems like a good company. I noticed that your servers are located in the US but your company is located in India.

Is JodoHost a registered company in the US or just in India? If I needed telephone support is there a number I can call to get someone in the US instead of paying international phone charges?

Also, how long has JodoHost been in business and how many websites do you host?

Thanks.

Hi,

We are registered both in the US and India. In the US, we operate as APYL Inc. We have been in business for 6 years, own/operate over 120 servers and have close to 4000 paying customers.

We have staff and a office in the US, but all Customer Support is done in India. When you call the toll free number, you pay no international fees. It gets routed to India at our expense.

We also offer 24x7x365 Live Chat and Ticket Support

Is this your US website then? http://www.apyl.com/contact-us.asp

I think I will register my website with JodoHost it seems to be a good company. I like the fact that you own your own servers, as most hosts now days just are resellers. I don't usually get good support from resellers.

Is this your US website then? http://www.apyl.com/contact-us.asp

I think I will register my website with JodoHost it seems to be a good company. I like the fact that you own your own servers, as most hosts now days just are resellers. I don't usually get good support from resellers.

Since the internet is virtual, it serves as both US and India website :)

That is our corporate info for both India and the US however, we have a US number you can call that is listed here:
http://www.jodohost.com/contactus.asp

It won't be answered in the US but it won't charge you intl long distance either. We don't have the manpower at this time here(US) to have phones answered here.

So your servers are in the United States. I am wondering where you store the customer details. When I give you my name, and credit card information is that data stored on the US servers or is that stored in India?

I want to make sure my personal details are stored in a same secure location as the websites are. I don't want someone to steal my credit card details from JodoHost.

:) All in the US.

In addition all details are encrypted and sent encrypted.
Paypal and 2checkout are however handled directly by them, only verify the order on this side and they are responsible for the security and protection of their service.

Thanks.

I messed up on a purchase and I have two trial accounts, the second account I intended to choose PayPal but I chose the wrong option. Billing emailed me and I think they thought I was a spammer.

I am trying to make a PayPal account but its got my domain name locked out now.

I tried to tell them you would fix it, you know I am not a spammer. I have been a customer for years, but I didn't have any of my login names on hand when they asked me for them, so I don't think they believed me.

BTW: I am still getting duplicated emailed from thread replies and other forum emails :-(

I am wondering about the VPS hosting. The banner on the left side of the page says "Linux VPS 9.95/month" but when I try to sign up its $34.95.

I am wondering about the VPS hosting. The banner on the left side of the page says "Linux VPS 9.95/month" but when I try to sign up its $34.95.

The banners on the forums need to be updated, we haven't offered linux VPS in over a year :)

Back