Live Chat up but no operaters

To Jodo Host Team
There should be a way to address urgent issues.
First we issue a ticket on help desk, then after a few hours when there is no reply, we go to Live chat and ask them to look into tickets.
Many times we find Live chat down or there is no operator, and no one has looked into ticket.

Please look into Ticket ID: DOQ-31882-928

If you can't reach us on Live Chat, you can always call our office.
We are staffed 24x7x365 - so there should always be operators on Live Chat.

There should be a way to address urgent issues.

Did you try calling support phone number?

First we issue a ticket on help desk, then after a few hours when there is no reply, we go to Live chat and ask them to look into tickets.Many times we find Live chat down or there is no operator, and no one has looked into ticket.
Please look into Ticket ID: DOQ-31882-928

Both the delay to this ticket and the operator issue happened due to a routing problem in our primary internet link at India office, reason behind this is repair of Sea-Me-We 4 (http://gulfnews.com/business/technology/etisalat-warns-of-internet-disruptions-in-uae-1.612804). This is is the second time the problem has affected us, and the repair is said to end April 30th. We now have a backup ISP setup that is not affected by the problem. Hopefully you will not see chat non-availability again.

Dear Tanmaya
I did not try to call this time because I am located in Egypt and to call on international line to 1 800 I was on hold over 8 min before i disconnected.

Maybe there can be a special # for resellers calling internationally so cost is not high.

Thank You for Great Support you have given me for over than 6 years.

The connection on the new ISP seems to be a lot better now, so ticket should be looked into shortly if not already done. We will see about other options, most of them would likely be voip based, which may be impacted by same issue as chat :(

Back