mail4.jodoshared.com not working

johan2

Guppy
We cannot receive any emails sent using mail4.jodoshared.com. This has been going on for about 5 to 6 hours. We have run several of tests, but there are no emails.

I tried to post a ticket in your helpdesk, but the help desk is broken as well. After posting a ticket it disappears and is not showen in the history list as normally is the case.

So I tried your "Live chat" thing, and waited for 30 minutes, but there was no response.

So now I try this forum.

Please take a look at mail4.jodoshared.com

Same thing here. Have you tried doing a MX record lookup on dnsstuff.com?

Looks like my MX record is gone. This is on DNS server ns4.jodoshared.com and my email server is mail6.jodoshared.com

This is not good.

How do I check the MX record :)

I did get in touch with jodo-support now anyway. They said they were working on this, but they had no information of substance (yet).

There is a problem with dspam1 it is posted on the status now, it hasn't been going for 5-6 hours but for about 45 min. We are workign to bypass it for the moment.

When you discover the error is not necessarily the same time the error starts. I made some extensive tests 2 hours and 30 minutes ago, and things didn't work. I did this after not receiving any emails for some hours which I normally do too many.

Will lost emails be recovered?

Back