Me discovered something!

I think JodoHost's biggest curse is that HSphere gives you so much control over DNS for domains. By using 2 different techniques I can basically host unlimited domains with JodoHost. How much do I get to spill the beans?

Interesting.

I wish they would consider changing their plans to allow unlimited domains. As long as what I want to do will fit in my bandwidth and disk space I don't think the number of domains is a problem.

FreeWilly said:
I think JodoHost's biggest curse is that HSphere gives you so much control over DNS for domains. By using 2 different techniques I can basically host unlimited domains with JodoHost. How much do I get to spill the beans?

lol, I know this is possible and have seen people using many techniques :) I won't comment on this but if it gets out of hand you can expect we'll try to prevent it in the future. The domain restriction is purely because we want to maintain server performance. I hope everybody understands that you are not just paying for cold fusion, .net and mssql but also for quality

Back