Moving from shared account to reseller account

Dave

Perch
I am considering moving from my shared account to a reseller account. What is involved in such a change? Will this have any adverse effects on my existing shared account? Or will everything continue on as is, except for a change in control panels and functionality?

Thanks!

please don't quote me and this has been posted within the forums before.

but

you have to set up an account as a reseller then ask for the accoiunt under the shared hosting account be moved to the reseller plan you created.

Please noyr you will have to request this from both accounts .. with somesort of identification that will allow Jodohost to confirm that this is wanting to be done.

i think after you have set the reseller account up you have to email sales @ jodohost .com (no spaces).

Please note that this is not from a jodohost representative. and you should wait until they have confirmed/ pointed out any parts i have missed out.

Emagine said:
please don't quote me and this has been posted within the forums before.
I did a quick search because I figured someone would have already asked, but didn't spot anything.

Thanks for the response. I'd like someone from JH to confirm this info, or fill in any important details. Especially about the impact of my existing site.

Hi

Yes, just create a reseller account and once you have set it up, create a ticeket from your shared account asking it to be moved to under your reseller account

Are you implying there will be no effect or work involved in moving an existing site? It's just a matter of putting in a ticket and that's it?

Dave said:
Are you implying there will be no effect or work involved in moving an existing site? It's just a matter of putting in a ticket and that's it?
Still hoping for a direct response. I'd like to know beforehand if there will be any down time or other side-effects I need to consider.

Thanks

Sorry, forget my last two posts. I found the info in the Reseller forum, where I should have been looking all along. I wasn't being too bright.

Thanks!

The answer is yes, just ticket it from both sides, the reseller and the end user account, we wil verify and then move the accounts, there is really nothing else you have to do.

Back