MS Exchange Hosting?

We have a potential client looking for MS Exchange as part of their hosting. Does Jodohost provide this in any of their various plans? What about in VPS?

I "think" it can run on VPS, Stephen will confirm for you.
But it isnt there on any shared/reseller plan.

Ok thanks. I would assume that would require us purchasing a seperate exchange license as it probably isn't part of the Windows VPS plan. I'd laso suspect that the memory limits may be an issue.

Volume Shadow Copy does not work in Virtuozzo 3.5 so Active Directory can not be fulley implemented, which makes some exchange failover options fail. But otherwise it should work.

Stephen, could MS Exchange be licensed and installed for a managed server??? I have a client interested in that but I don't see it as an option in the managed hosting pricing page.

Yes we can do it but would require some time to get the services setup and running on a managed server.

They may not know the answer and have not asked me too many questions to me because I have not had internet(thankfully I do now!). I will inquire with them about this and assist in getting pricing for you for the software side and then we can work out a full price with software/hardware/management solution.

Back