MSSQL Still Down

cgibson

Guppy
I know you guys were downgrading mssql early this morning but I am still unable to connect to the sql server at the new ip address. The error message is "SQL Server does not exist or access is denied"

no, its up and working. What IP are you using? Submit a trouble ticket with your database, username and password

Yash said:
no, its up and working. What IP are you using? Submit a trouble ticket with your database, username and password

Same here, my DB is down. I have submitted a trouble ticket almost 2 hours ago and have heard nothing yet... What's up? Certainly not my DB.

Winzip doesn't seem to like your database ;)
it was never included in the zip file for some reason

Anyway, its being taken care of atm. Please give 10 to 15min

Well both of my databases don't work so counting the 2 others it makes more then three :evil: I submitted a trouble ticket for that as well

your database is up and working on the server coldfusionman. Open a ticket, it may be due to something else

Yash said:
your database is up and working on the server coldfusionman. Open a ticket, it may be due to something else

First off, I have done nothing to the code, so it is obviously due to something you guys have done. Second, I cannot log into the DB, it tells me that the user does not exist (same user I have had since day 1). Third, I do have a ticket open and am getting little to no support on it... This really sucks a lot!

Someone else mentioned a problem with his database login, which he was able to fix through H-Sphere. You might want to give that a try.

this is what your ticket says:

[Mar 15, 2004 11:54:56 AM]
Q: MY SITE IS STILL DOWN! I CANNOT ACCESS THE DB BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE IP ADDRESS IN THE CONTROL PANEL! I HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS HERE! WTF?

Please update it with your username and password. We'll have a look immediately

Yash said:
this is what your ticket says:

[Mar 15, 2004 11:54:56 AM]
Q: MY SITE IS STILL DOWN! I CANNOT ACCESS THE DB BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE IP ADDRESS IN THE CONTROL PANEL! I HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS HERE! WTF?

Please update it with your username and password. We'll have a look immediately

Yup, and now been down for almost 5 hours (that I am aware of - it was probably down earlier than that). Sent you what the login should be but your CP will not let me administer it as it does not show my login (hence I cannot change or admin it)... But when I try to make that login, it tells me that it exists already. I suggest you do a full restore of my DB.

Back