Name server deadline?

I can see that the name servers have changed. But, I have not received any email from you telling me to change the name servers with domain registrars. How much time do I have and when should I do it? The web site is working fine since the last few days and I want minimum problems now. Thanks.

I think IPs of nameservers have changed, not nameservers themselves. So if you used IPs in your domain registrar, only then you should change them, otherwise it's all good :)

StPatrick said:
I think IPs of nameservers have changed, not nameservers themselves. So if you used IPs in your domain registrar, only then you should change them, otherwise it's all good :)

Oops. I meant IPs only. I have to set them up with my domain registrar.

Hi

We just sent out an email. We wanted to check and recheck everything before sending it. The redirect scripts are scheduled to be turned off on the 10th so please hurry

Yash said:
We just sent out an email. We wanted to check and recheck everything before sending it. The redirect scripts are scheduled to be turned off on the 10th so please hurry

But, you were supposed to give one week notice. How can you just send email and then turn off redirection soon enough? Isn't it possible to carry on redirection for some more time?

My site has been down for last 8 hours from 4:00 US Eastern. Is this the name server problem or is it your latest problem that you announced today? I'm quite worried.

Back