need internet synchronization of access database

I need to synchronize two microsoft access 2003 database over internet. From Microsoft support information, I know I need a software called "replication manager" to do the job. Therefore i bought many softwares, includes microsoft visual basic.net, visual studio tools for the microsoft office system, Microsoft Office Access 2003 Developer Extension, and of course office 2003 professional. However, after having so many softwares, i still could not find the replication manager that i am really looking for. ?(
I think i really have a problem, how could i get that replication manager?

I was poking around on Google and it looks like "replication manager" is/was a component of Micosoft Office 2000 Developer Edition. I don't know if that helps...

Thanks for the reply. It looks like both office 2000 developer and office XP developer has the replication manager. However, Amazon.com doesn't sell these products any more. I am living in Canada. I have contacted almost all the stores that I know, but all of them have discontinued this software.
;(
Well, too bad I guess, spent a few thousand bucks for nothing.

Internet Data Synchronization using Web Service

You should try using NineSYNC (http://www.ninesync.com or http://www.jence.com) for all type of data sync solutions. This is a web service, against which you may develop software and call the web service to synchronize databases for you. NineSYNC client can be downloaded for free and can also be used for free. The company is currently working on a version that will also support MS Access database.

Jence Incorporated (NineSTEP) developed this software, and its amazing how efficiently this software works. You will notice that when you synchronize two databases, it will only synchronize the rows that has changed. It somehow detects that the row has changed.

You can also call Jence to find out how to connect to the web service using their API. Last time I contacted them, they said that they will release the api pretty soon. You can also download the NineSYNC server part and play around with it.

I think, NineSYNC pretty much solve the complex task of synchronizing databases. It is also one of the first Data Synchronization Web Service out there.

Wien

I have tried NineSync from Jence Inc. for data synchronization and it is indeed a very interesting piece of SW. I do suggest everybody to give it a try.

Back