New Support system not working

rmethod

Perch
Hello,
Approx 10 minutes ago i submitted a ticket to the new support system located at:
http://resellerdesk.jodohost.com/

I read the text about how it may take a few minutes for the ticket to appear. While i was waiting, i received the following error via email:

========================================
ERROR MESSAGE
========================================
The original message was received at Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:53:19 -0500 from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]>
(reason: 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1))

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mail.m****here.biz.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

=======================================
With the support call attached. See below:

Hello,
I just upgraded my reseller plan to Valuehost. However, when i go into edit my Service account, there is no Oracle DB option.

Will i need to delete and re-create my Service account?

Thanks.
My Reseller username is rmethod1234

Richard M.

Am i doing something wrong?

Let me know. Thanks.

Richard M.

rmethod,

can you please send me a Private Message with the email address on your account that would be used as the FROM address if you sent an email ticket to us.

So are all the support requests we've entered gone?...Are you saying we have to "re-enter" them?...I entered a ticket on March 14th and received nothing!...Not a single reply, I added additional info on the 14th about 4 hours after I started the ticket and still received nothing from your support group...Now you say I need to re-enter my ticket!...What kind of customer service is this?...

My original ticket number was: #56375 I'm still waiting for a reply to it, since I entered in on 3/14/05, today is the 18th...Don't you think that is a bit much for "good customer support?"

I understand you'd like problems submitted through the ticket system and keep them out of the Forums...However when the support requests aren't answered what other avenue is left?.......................

Dave,

I checked your tickets, the first one is blank, I can see nothing at all in it. The second one says things are better and asks for why, yet we don't know what the first ticket ever said.

You can copy and paste the ticket into the new ticket system, as at the moment I do not know what domain or server your are even talking about.

Please understand I am not trying to put you off here, but the new ticket system is in place, and the old one seems to have no content for the initial ticket, below is a paste of all I have on the initial ticket:

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.2 - Release Date: 3/11/2005

And that was it, appended from my side.

There have been some transition problems from the old system to the new system, I understand.

I never said resubmit all tickets. I just asked for the resubmitting of pending tickets to the new system. I had made this very clear in an email announcement I made. If it was possible to import tickets, we would have done it.

All customers and resellers that have been using the new system have been receiving responses and problem resolutions in under 60 minutes.

We have records of all tickets in the old system. If you want me to answer any ticket in the old system, please PM me its ID.

Yash, I'm posting the message I received from the old ticket system...If you didn't receive the message I don't know how I would know because it said it was "successfully received"...

======== CUT HERE =========
This is a receipt that your ticket was successfully received:

Created: Mar 14, 2005 10:54:48 AM
Last Mod: Mar 14, 2005 10:54:48 AM

[Mar 14, 2005 10:54:48 AM]
Q: I've been trying for the past hour to load my web site and it loads very slowly or not at all...Is there some problem with the server I'm on?...Also when I try to look at my web stats I always get this same message: "This is the default page.
Within 24 hours instead of this page you will see your website statistic generated by Webalizer."...

I've been getting this for the past 3 weeks and I never see any stats...What's the problem this my stats not showing up?...By the way, what server am I on?...

Dave...........

-------------------------
This is the response to the second message I sent to the ticket that I received, again I'm not sure how I'm supposed to know your ticket support system is not working if it sent out these messages...I'm only aware of what I see on my end of the message chain...........

======== CUT HERE =========
This is a receipt that your ticket was successfully received:

Created: Mar 14, 2005 10:54:48 AM
Last Mod: Mar 14, 2005 3:04:06 PM

[Mar 14, 2005 3:04:06 PM]
Q: My site seems to be back up now...Any idea why this happened?...The same thing took place about 2 weeks ago and lasted for about 3 hours....Please advise me on the web server question I ask, and also why I can't view my stats.......
-------------------------------------------------------

Dave, send your domain to the new ticket system, or send me a PM and I will reply with what server you are on. If I were guessing I would say win2.

As for AWstats, we need the domain to run the fix for that as well.

I'm not trying to create problems, I am just a little upset that if my support tickets aren't resolved, it looks as if it's my fault because I didn't know the system wasn't working...I placed a ticket in the system, if it was blank or did not seem correct, I would hope in the future, support would, at the very least reply!...If nothing more than to ask for a clarification of the request or problem...I'll place a ticket in the new system and start again.......

Dave.............

You should not be able to submit new tickets through the HSphere ticket system. It would automatically redirect you to the new support system.

I made an announcement as well to ensure this transition is smooth. I do however appologize.

Back