No Paging File Set?

i just noticed that my VPS running windows server 2003 has no paging file set -- or at least it's not clear whether it does or not.. when i go to the performance options and check the size of virtual memory, it currently says:

Total paging file size for all drives: 12126 MB (which is actually more than the free space i have on my hard drive)

but when i go into to manage the virtual memory, the option for "No paging file" is currently checked, and i also see no paging file set for drive C.. what is going on here? it's my understanding that windows won't even boot if it does not have at least a few megabyte paging file set... i have 640 MB of RAM for my VPS account, and in theory i should set a paging file to the recommended 960 MB.. what should it do?

thanks!

The wa it works, you have a page file that is the same size as your allocated RAM, sadly there is no way for us to adjust this.

just to clarify -- for other VPS users who read this -- you're saying that the page file settings for each VPS operating system are set for us, by you at the server level? and so what i'm seeing (12126 MB page file) is normal?

Back