Not receiving email

wotech

Perch
One of my clients (using mail6) is not receiving any emails sent to their email accounts. I opened a ticket regarding the issue: BDT-84619-281

I looked at the DNS mx records for their domain and appears to correct and hasn't changed. They can send email out fine from the webmail, but when someone responds or send a new email to them, it is never received by the client.

Anything going on with mail6?

Update: can't login to webmail anymore for those users. Getting error: IMAP Error in /var/www/webmail/program/include/rcube_imap.php (192): Login failed for [email protected] from 174.74.14.22. Could not connect to mail.domainremoved.com:143: Connection refused

Roundcube is mostly for migrated servers, as it is in Waco.

you would be best to use DWmail, HORDE etc which are still in Miami.

Mail6 will likely be migrated this weekend, pending sync process, but it is NOT having any changes done to stop mail in any way shape or form now as part of migration.

Mail4/5/8/10/11 are in Waco now, and best for roundcube.
The webmail will be migrated after this weekend when mail1/3/7/9 are migrated, and likely mail6 the final one. Then there won't be an issue in connecting using any of the webmail tools to any of the servers.

Edit:

note that this was an urgent maintenance process and was posted in the status forums that you had this issue, and it should be just fine for a long while now.

Back