Off-shore money transfers

patrick

Guppy
I need a qiuck and efficent way (other than WU) to transfer money back into my home country. Preferably something online since I don't have the time or the mood to go to some bank or another. Thanks for any input.

Do you mean a p2p processor ? If yes, then I could suggest you ikobo.com. I use them for almost a year now and I can only say that they delivered what they promised. They charge you 4% for every amount of money you send. There are no setup, monthly or any other hidden fees.

patrick said:
I need a qiuck and efficent way (other than WU) to transfer money back into my home country. Preferably something online since I don't have the time or the mood to go to some bank or another. Thanks for any input.

I usually find it convenient to put it into a bottle and throw it into the ocean.

:D
That may work... or not.
Anyway, thanks iuliat for your suggestions. From what you are saying this looks good indeed. Now I have to see if this works for my country and if they require other stuff like banks accounts and that sort. Will look into it and post back. Maybe you could tell me something from your experience, it's always better than some PDF file on a website. ;)

I think ikobo is OK. I didn't have problems with them. They had some problems in the past with customer support but not anymore. They focus on the customer not like other big old companies who doesn't give a damn about their clients. So, I think you should use them. I am sure your country is in their coverage area because they have 170 countries listed there :). If you have any questions I will gladly help you.

Gosh, it's almost as if it was the same person, trying to promote his business in a less-than ethical way. But that never happens on the internet, does it?

Back