Payment recieved?

riley

Perch
Yash,

I got an email-invoice yesterday morning and paid right away with paypal. This morning I got a Negative balance warning email. Did jodohost recieve my payment and was it applied to the correct account? Let me know what information (acct #, pp trans id, etc.) you need, if any, you need to check.

Thanks,
riley

Its best to email [email protected] with your account specifics. Someone will get back to you ASAP.

In most cases, itwill take 12 to 24 hours for a payment to be reflected into your account. During that time, you may receive another negative balance warning..

Yash said:
Its best to email [email protected] with your account specifics. Someone will get back to you ASAP.

In most cases, itwill take 12 to 24 hours for a payment to be reflected into your account. During that time, you may receive another negative balance warning..

I'll wait until tomorrow and see if the payment is reflected in my balance. If not I'll email billing.

Thanks,
riley

No problem. I'm no longer involved with billing so I really have no details of your account/payments off-hand, sorry

Considering the number of payments our billing team process and credit each day, there is a chance your payment could been missed. So yes, it's best to check if your payment has been credited in 24 hours by clicking on "Billing" from your CP. If not, email billing and it would be corrected immediately

Back