Payment

U

umm

Will i get a discount if i paid one year or six months in advance? :D :D :D :D

umm said:
Will i get a discount if i paid one year or six months in advance? :D :D :D :D

I'm just a customer so I may be wrong, but I don't see anything on their plan listings that shows a discount for paying 6 or 12 months in advance. Their pricing is very low already! I don't believe JodoHost gives refunds so many people prefer to pay month-to-month in case they need or want to move to another host.

I've been with them a couple months and I'm very happy with their service. I am currently paying 1 month in advance.

Generally it is our policy not to keep money of those of our customer's who wish to leave us earlier than the contract period. In the past we have returned balance money to our customers who had paid for the whole year.

In such cases, the whole month is charged if someone wishes to leave in the middle of the month (if not in the 30-day money back period). This too because of time invloved in manually resolving balance issues. Refund is generally made within 10-15 days. However return is possible only if payment is made using 2Checkout or Paypal.

[don't believe JodoHost gives refunds so many people prefer to pay month-to-month in case they need or want to move to another host]

Refer above, Brawney is correct also becuase we have not publicly stated this policy before.

Just like to add that account cancelations within the 30-day money back period will get a complete refund within 48 hours (as per our stated policy at http://www.jodohost.com/moneyback.htm).

What Atul is referring to is when the money-back period ends. Although not stated, our policy is that we will refund unused months on contracts longer than 1 Month

Back