Payments & others

zaboss

Perch
Hi, i'm interested in a re-seller account but i have some questions:
1. Being from Romania makes me impossible to make online payments. The only way we could pay abroad is through bank transfer. Do you accept it? It' only about my initial payment to you, with our clients we could deal it locally.
2. How exactly is the limit of the "unlimited" nr. of dbs?
3. Is there a pre-view of the control panel?
4. Could you elaborate on VPS Virtual memory = X MB and VPS Processes = X?

Thank you

1. will get back
2. You can host unlimited database under your total disk space. Each database you add takes up disk space
3. You can see the step-by-step guide and flash videos
4. In VPS, you get a certain amount of Virtual Memory and processes. Each VPS customer requires at least 64MB of Virtual memory. Virtual memory is basically RAM assigned to that customer. Number of processes means the number of programs that could be run

Yash said:
1. will get back
2. You can host unlimited database under your total disk space. Each database you add takes up disk space
3. You can see the step-by-step guide and flash videos
4. In VPS, you get a certain amount of Virtual Memory and processes. Each VPS customer requires at least 64MB of Virtual memory. Virtual memory is basically RAM assigned to that customer. Number of processes means the number of programs that could be run
Yash, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think I made the same assumption/mistake initially as well. Something to note is that the VPS (Virtual Private Server) is only if you sign up for that kind of account... it does not affect the standard Windows and Unix hosting plans.

1. You may pay by wire transfer. However add $ 8.50 as wire transfer service charges with your payment.

2. It is limited by the amount of disk space that you get in your plan.

3. Please visit http://www.jodohost.com/resellerflash.asp for step-by-step flash tutorial on how to set-up reseller account and view control panel.

4. Your application can use upto stated RAM and Processes.

hatton said:
Yash, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think I made the same assumption/mistake initially as well. Something to note is that the VPS (Virtual Private Server) is only if you sign up for that kind of account... it does not affect the standard Windows and Unix hosting plans.

Yes, that's correct. VPS is a totally different platform

Back