PayPal billing question

cca

Perch
Hi, just want to confirm how h-sphere will react when users biiling is due.
I use paypal with IPN & if a user signs up for one month & credits thier account with say 2 months of hosting fees...when the first month is up, is there anything the client must do? or will h-sphere automatically debit the credit in their account & not suspend thier account?

If they have only added 1 month hosting fees then near the end of that month do they recieve an email reminder? If they don't pay on time how can i give them access to thier control panel to make a payment if it is suspended?

Getting close to the end of the month for 1 of my monthly customers so just want to be prepared :)

if you use PayPal API then your customers accounts will be credited automatically

if they pay for 2months, i think they still get an email, but they're not suspended (one of my clients paid 2months but still got an email - i think its sent no matter wot)

as for the suspention thing - you set when they get suspended (if at all) in the control panel, say if debts are 20% or wot ever.

if they do get suspended, you could always create a link at paypal and email them the link so they can pay

emils are sent every billing period so if on a monthly period there account is debitted every month and thats a recipt/ notification of the debit.

the extra money may be sent over but its just stored there, as credit, if when the debit is taken and the account is over the credit limit then it becomes suspended.

thanx guys, I'll take it that the next months bill will be automatically taken from thier credits if they have any, if not account will be suspended & i have to give them a link to paypal & credit account manually.

Just confirming above. Yes, debit balance will be used to credit hosting fees.
If you have setup email notifications then system will send a mail automatically with paypal link to the customer.

Back