PayPal Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfriday

Guppy
below are details of two payments I have recently made to jodohost for my account but they are not reflected anywhere in your accounts.

Let me know whats wrong?

Item Title:
User xfriday Basic Windows240748
Item Number:
acc-240748_0
Invoice ID:
381485-acc-240748_0
Date:
Aug 12, 2003

Item Title:
User xfriday Basic Windows240748
Item Number:
acc-240748_0
Invoice ID:
388357-acc-240748_0
Date:
Aug 16, 2003

Payments made around 10, 11, 12 are missing from the database. We sent out an email in this regard asking customers to contact us if they do not see their payment.

It takes 24 hours for any recent payments to reflect into your account because it is done manually. I'll make sure both your payments are added.

Thanks Yash.

Yash said:
Payments made around 10, 11, 12 are missing from the database. We sent out an email in this regard asking customers to contact us if they do not see their payment.

It takes 24 hours for any recent payments to reflect into your account because it is done manually. I'll make sure both your payments are added.

Truth about Xfriday

Stay away from Xfriday.com. This is the worst web design company out there. They post many fake reviews about them self and will take your money without delivering what they promise. I am a professional business owner who would never bad talk a company but Xfriday really took advantage of me and I want the truth to be known. I hired them to do a specific job they did not complete it, took my money and basically told me to piss off. Please take note this is based on a true real world experience. They will probably say I?m a jealous competitor or make some BS up to try and not look bad but this is the truth. If you want the specifics please email me directly I would be happy to tell you about my nightmare with this company. mileday97 @ hotmail.com

Hello Yash,

There is someone who is posting bad comments about us wherever he finds our name and incidentally he posted two comments on your website as well at

http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=14528#post14528

http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=14529#post14529

I request you to remove these posts as these are not related to the topics and they also amount to defamation of our team which works hard to satisfy all client needs and make sure that there is no one with a bad experience.

Also we don't know who this person is as he is not replying to our emails and also is not available on MSN messenger where we tried to contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back