paytox

ErikP

Perch
anyone used them?

they are based out of netherlands. I have limited options when it comes to acepting credit cards.

they are very similar to the way paypal works.

8)

WARNING ABOUT PAYTOX & forcetronix

this is a scam company they will let you setup your account and take your customers money but you will never get it they will keep it they have $4.000.00 of my and $1700.00 of a good friends we both setup our accounts at the same time in july and at the end of june we done a withdraw and have not got our money yet and they will not reply to our emails and when we call them they hang up on us when they find our that were not new clients so be warned don't use them there a rip off S.O.B.SX(

I'm having a few problems with forcetronix too. Firstly they have a payment form which you can send out to client to allow them to make payments by credit card. Only around 50% of my clients can open the form. Despite repeated attempts I have not been given a satisfactory solution by forcetronix why and according to them there is no real problem, but it's causing me hell.

Secondly the payment form when it is opened is pretty pathetic. If a client for example missess a field for example the expiry date (which most of my clients do for some reason perahps because it's already filled with a date) then the payment is declined and a field of html comes up. Inevitably the client tends to go away at this point because there is no message and they cant get back to the payment page. Even if the click on the link again, it comes up with session already set, so that's it. One mistake and I lose a client. Despite pointing this out, there seems to be no effort to even look into the issue which is ridiculous. I sent them a couple of examples per day of declined payments and feedback from clients.

Finally and perhaps most worring, for what payments that have gone through, the last 4 payouts to me (from Pago who collect the money) have not been received. Forcetronix are 'looking into it' but it sounds worringly familar with the previous post.

Back