Perl Version and GD Version ?

Hello.

First of all, I think your e-mail system may be down, this is third attempt to contact a rep from Jodohost.com. The first two were [email protected] (1/7/05 11:32:05 AM Eastern Standard Time) and [email protected] and third attempt now through this forum (1/7/05 09:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time). ?(

Can anyone answer the following:

Just wanted to know because of building a classified ads and auction sites on top of being able to provide hosting services.

1. I would like to know what Perl version is used by jodohost.com, 5.08 ?

2. Do Jodohost.com have the following Perl mods on server: If not, can they be installed if provided? If so, is there a charge?

Required Perl modules:
File::Copy
DBI
DBD::mysql
Cwd
GD Version 2.19 or higher (able to convert .gif to .jpg during upload of file by enduser)
Net::SMTP
LWP::Simple
LWP::UserAgent
Archive::Zip
constant
Crypt::SSLeay
Time::Local
HTML::LinkExtor
URI::URL
HTML::parser
HTML::Entities
HTML::HeadParser
CGI::Carp
Carp::Heavy
LWP::UserAgent
Business::OnlinePayment
Finance::Quote
Finance::QuoteHist

3. DBI Installed Drivers and Data Sources:
Driver DBM
Driver ExampleP
Driver File
Driver Proxy
Driver Sponge
Driver mysql

Thank you.

Also just notice with this message in preview mode icons appearing with HTML::parser and Business::OnlinePayment.
I did not place them here, they appearing on there own, without code. I think maybe because of ::::

Focusman01 said:
Hello.

First of all, I think your e-mail system may be down, this is third attempt to contact a rep from Jodohost.com. The first two were [email protected] (1/7/05 11:32:05 AM Eastern Standard Time) and [email protected] and third attempt now through this forum (1/7/05 09:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time). ?(

Oh, I am very sorry about that. All your email has been received. The question you asked was a one that Ravi and the sales team couldn't answer and was forwarded to senior staff. I'm just going over your email and will get bck to you

Some of those modules are not installed on the system but we can definately install them on request

Yash said:
Some of those modules are not installed on the system but we can definately install them on request

1. In regard to GD Version 2.19 or higher (able to convert .gif to .jpg during upload of file by enduser) Jodohost can make this happened?

and

2. In regard to Perl, would it be a problem for Jodohost to upgrade from Perl 5.6 to 5.008005?

and

3. In regard to Your own packages, name servers and brand.
Is there anyway enduser can track name servers back to Jodohost? Example networksolutions.com or any other similar sites? Otherwords Jodohost is completely hidden?

I just did a search on jodoshared.com and it lead back to Jodohost.com. ?(

Do you see jodohost ever doing a Domains by Proxy in the very near future to protect reseller nameservers being track back to Jodohost?
Thank you

Back