please check if we need something else

Looks good. But, on your Contact Us page you have a contact email address of [email protected] which looks bad - why can't you use [email protected] or something instead ?? Plus, you need to hide the email (look at http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=5510) or else you'll be spammed to death.

For the future, a "cell phone and provider" camparisons page would be very useful - the customer might fill out a form which asks for how often he/she uses the phone, whether text messenging is important and so on and then your site will recommend which tariffs, phones etc are best. Here in England the mobile (cell) phone market is extremely competitive and it's a nightmare trying to figure out the best deals. Also, you might think about a students section for the best deals and insurance for when they are at college.

A good start - keep it up.

I'd add the name and address. People are wary enough about dealing on the net. If you don't publish full contact details, and a little more checking shows that even your domain name is registered anonymously, a lot of people will just go somewhere else. If you've nothing to hide, put your address on there.
I certainly wouldn't go handing over hundreds of dollars to an anonymous site, even if they do give a phone number (which could be dead tomorrow).

Internet dealing is first about confidence, secondly about price, and least of all, presentation. If you're confident about your purchase, then the rest doesn't matter much at all if you think about it.
That's why I'll never buy my V|ggra from someone who can't spell. ;)

Looks nice. I agree about guest book, not needed on this type of site, get people in and let them look and buy.

What guest book script is that your using? I do like that guest book tho on other types of sites.

WebD :baby:

I think its a nice professional site with nice pics & good color combination but you need to optimize your site well for better reponse.

GOOD LUCK :)

The Guestbook - just had a look....Lots of comments from people with Yahoo email addresses - looks very dodgy. Also, the one from [email protected] lists hundreds of phones, presumably to help with your search engine rankings? Probably will do you more harm than good. If I were you I'd get rid of the guest book as it's not the norm on this sort of site. Makes you look amateurish.

"We will only ship to a confirmed address if payment is made using Paypal. Note that Paypal payments can only be taken from customers in the USA or Canada with a verified address. International customers please pay by Bidpay.com, Money order, Bank TT, International Money order or Western Union. Sorry, No credit cards.

All returns for Exchange or Refund must be made within Five business days after receiving your package. There will be a 15% restocking fee for all refunds made. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All items must be in original condition for a refund. All items will shipped by FedEx Next Day with a tracking number.

If you have any questions about our Payment and Return Policy,
please email us at [email protected]
or call 514-808-6735
and we will happy to assist you."

Just been reading your Payment & Returns policy. Is English your first language ? The grammar was so bad I've changed it for you to make it read in English, not some sort of pidgin English. If English is not your native tongue, get one of your friends who is a native English speaker to proof read your text and make the necessary changes. I'm sure that even in the USA poor English is frowned upon. Also, I see you use a proper email address here - so why not on your Contact page ?

"All items will shipped by FedEx Next Day with a tracking number."

Is this correct? I'm not a native english but shouldn't it be "ship by" or "be shipped by"
Not trashing what you've written, I admire the fact you proof read his site. Just felt that the sentence sounded weird.

Ooops!!! Should follow my own advice and proof read! You are correct of course. Off for lunch now...I think humble pie is on the menu...

hi,

I think its a nice professional site with nice pics & good color combination

but some modifications require to u r site
u can change thw lay outs

mahipalreddy

mahipal reddy said:
hi,

I think its a nice professional site with nice pics & good color combination

but some modifications require to u r site
u can change thw lay outs

mahipalreddy

thanks... could you give out suggestions on the layout? modifications? what kind modifications? thanks again...

Back