Please review this site

Looking for some critique about:

pscommunicationsinc . com

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Reviewing using Firefox 2 on Ubuntu Linux at 1024x768

The "Our Services" is wrapping, the word Services actually drops down to be just above "The Team".

Speaking of "The Team", you might suggest getting pro head shots of the two VP's... they're an image company and I don't see an image for their company from those shots.

On that same page - Mary and Tamera's bullets are under Lisa instead of 4-corners. Oh, and there are 5 faces in the B&W picture but only 4 bullet lists?

Might want to make sure to proofread the pages. On P.S. Communications / Portfolio I found a couple of type-o's. In doing that, look for consistency for "PS" versus "P.S." versus "P. S."

Otherwise a nice job with color consistency and readability! I don't like the images for the email and print icons but that's just my preference.

Cheers!
Hatton

Hatton,

Thank you for raising good points. The website is not final. It still needs some more content and fine tuning. Actually, I am looking for as much feedback as I can get before final push, especially from two categories of people: web developers, who are picky about technical aspects, and target audience. Pictures and copy are two things that will be reviewed in the first place.

BTW, you must have the size of font increased above 100% in your Firefox. That's the only way you can get the "Our Services" broken and divs on "Our Team" out of order. I don't know how to prevent Firefox from increasing the font size for the given site. All I can probably do is putting   between Our and Services.

Thank you so much for taking time to look at this site ad sharing your thougts.

BTW, you must have the size of font increased above 100% in your Firefox. That's the only way you can get the "Our Services" broken and divs on "Our Team" out of order. I don't know how to prevent Firefox from increasing the font size for the given site. All I can probably do is putting   between Our and Services.

Thank you so much for taking time to look at this site ad sharing your thougts.

Actually I think the issue is more with Linux fonts and less with Firefox. I just checked with Konquerer, another browser, and the font came up as a sans-serif; in Firefox it's coming up serif. You're right though, decreasing the font size did fix both of those issues.

Technically I didn't see any issues with the site... it's effectively brochureware with a PHP CMS behind it. There are no issues with consistency or syntax.

Back