Please update the status page

Hi,

please refresh the page, is that migration are busy but it's good to know the dates

i have Problems with db server (web in waco, db in miami) and would like to see when will be the migration

Same here, web15 on Waco, Mysql8 on miami..... ?(?(?(

I have exactly the same problem with mysql8 which is still in miami, my website is not working well and is very slow or simply does not open :Cry:

I hope they can migrate asap mysql8

There are certain issues due to which we are unable to announce move dates of all servers in advance. Moves done yet are updated now on status page. Updates were delayed as we were monitoring for any post move issue.

We'll have some options for you here today on moving a SQL DB or two, we can't do it for all, but soon will be able to do. We can be set for a weekend MSSQL12 move and some MySQL servers already prepped, this will help a lot.

We'll have some options for you here today on moving a SQL DB or two, we can't do it for all, but soon will be able to do. We can be set for a weekend MSSQL12 move and some MySQL servers already prepped, this will help a lot.

MSSQL12 and Mysql8 will be grate as they are related to win32 and web15
(sure more servers are in relation.....)

MSSQL12 and Mysql8 will be grate as they are related to win32 and web15
(sure more servers are in relation.....)
yes that was always in planning, however some require to be moved out of order due to extra circumstances. win32 had been running badly due to RAID issues, so had win20. Win30/31/33 will be next along with MSSQL12 and then MSSQL11.

We will further announce these soon but have to have properly prepped for them.

yes that was always in planning, however some require to be moved out of order due to extra circumstances. win32 had been running badly due to RAID issues, so had win20. Win30/31/33 will be next along with MSSQL12 and then MSSQL11.

We will further announce these soon but have to have properly prepped for them.

;(
My client on web15 ( relate to Mysql8 ) will be very unhappy, hop he will stay with us...:(

MySQL7/9 have already moved, so if you have any using those be sure to update the IPs.

The old IPs will work but making a double round trip

I have exactly the same problem with mysql8 which is still in miami, my website is not working well and is very slow or simply does not open :Cry:

I hope they can migrate asap mysql8

Having the same problem. Apparently it's cause the MySql server has migrated and the website server has not.....guess it will work itself out shortly........et z

MySQL8 will be migrated in the next 36-48 hours.

Based on your announce, i send mass mail to my clients with this update of migration time table for MySql8 !!!

3 days passed... What is happening with MySql8 Migration ???

I don't want to be seen as a clown in the eyes of my clients....

X(X(X(

Back