Pre-sales Reseller question

First I want to say, you guys rock!! I've researched a ton of reseller hosting companies, and jodohost.com is the best I?ve seen so far!!!

I'm thinking of signing on as a reseller and would like to know if I can offer Domain Registration to my customers inside my site, or will I have to link to your domain registration page?

Searching your forums, I?ve seen this question come up, but I didn?t see the answer.

Thanks,
ZST :tongue:

ZSTechnologies said:
I'm thinking of signing on as a reseller and would like to know if I can offer Domain Registration to my customers inside my site, or will I have to link to your domain registration page?

Currently there is no support for integrated domain registration system that you can use as your own. Jodo will buy and bill you for domains I think, but if you buy domains from eNom or another company there is no integrated support in the CP. This maybe something coming soon with 2.4 of Hsphere (The control panel) for now I use a program called DRAMS from dramsystem.com it works with eNom :).

Markey

MarkeyHost said:
Currently there is no support for integrated domain registration system that you can use as your own. Jodo will buy and bill you for domains I think, but if you buy domains from eNom or another company there is no integrated support in the CP. This maybe something coming soon with 2.4 of Hsphere (The control panel) for now I use a program called DRAMS from dramsystem.com it works with eNom :).

Markey

Thanks for the response Markey! I'm still building my site, maybe Hsphere 2.4 will be out before I'm done. In the mean time - checking into DRAMS.

Thanks,
ZST :)

From HSphere site: http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/reseller/domain_registrar_manager.html

Starting with version 2.3, H-Sphere comes with a Domain Registrar Manager that supports automatic domain registration services multiple domain registration providers. In order for you to provide domain registration services, your hosting provider needs to set up a connection with a supported domain registration provider. You can't create your own connections.

Does this mean domain registration will be integrated here now?

thanks,
Bill

Unfortunately, not at the moment. I recommend you setup an external interface like we did. HSphere's domain integration features are limited

Back