PreSales Q

Robse

Guppy
Hi, some questions I would have:
  • Do I get a /private folder outside (on level up) of my root dir to put my db in?
  • Will I be able to make outgoing connections and accept incoming requests (SocketPermission)?
  • Besides the forum, is there email and/or 24/7 chat support?
:))

1) the root directory is your private directory. In the root directory are the public directories. Any folder you create in the root directory is private

2) Using AspSock, yes

3) We offer 24x7 support via the ticket system. We are staffed 24 hours a day

There support has got very good in the last few days

I sent in a ticket on Sunday around 2 or 3AM JodoHost time. I received a response within 15 minutes :)

One thing I miss is that Yash no longer answers tickets (I mean I can make out). Yash normally answers a ticket in points, clear and precisely. You really need to teach the techs how to do that as well...

Robse,
I moved recently to Jodohost, and they have been excellent. Support and server speeds great.

Nathan

Yep, thas because we've been hiring more people in the recent weeks. Our target is problem resolution in under 60 minutes whatever time of day or night it is. This does not qualify for billing related tickets however. We only respond to billing tickets during the day.

Thanks for bringing that up Ron. I'll tell the techs that. I do answer tickets, but mainly those which have complains in them... (like tickets from yorri ;))

I may be blind, but how do I change from Trial to Value?
When I click on "Change" in HSPHERE it says that that option
is only available for paid customers. BTW I have 3 days left in
Trial but want to move to Value right now.

:))

Login to your Control Panel and follow the steps:

1. Select Billing in left panel.
2. Select Billing Profile.
3. Select Payment mode (2Checkout/Paypal) and edit.
4. Create your billing profile and go down on this page.
5. Press Submit Query where $ amount is written.
6. Pay at 2checkout/paypal site.

Back