Price increase?

is it just me or did you guys raise prices on VPS accounts by about $3/month since the migration to the Waco datacenter?

then have you started charging late fees?
We started enforcing them, they have been in the TOS for a long time(well over a year for Late Fee, other fees since 2006), but this wasn't with migration, it was at the start of the year. We are also lenient on them, if you let us know you will be late we will work with you.

http://www.jodohost.com/tos.asp <- Non-Payment section

then have you started charging late fees?

We have not enforced any late fee on your account, it was some additional resources used by your account. Please check your billing statements for details, and contact billing if you need any clarification.

Ok, I checked it and it says:

$2.75 Monthly for 1 additional dedicated ip

But I have the same number of IP addresses since day one of hosting with you. (plus, the "additional IP" on the billing statement is actually the primary IP of my VPS)

Also, how easy is it to downgrade my Plesk Power Pack from Unlimited to 100 domains? Does this cause any problems on the VPS or is it simply a matter of just updating the Plesk license file?

Also, how easy is it to downgrade my Plesk Power Pack from Unlimited to 100 domains? Does this cause any problems on the VPS or is it simply a matter of just updating the Plesk license file?
Updating the plesk is all. Submit a ticket we will cancel out old and get a new license for you.

Ok, I checked it and it says:

$2.75 Monthly for 1 additional dedicated ip

But I have the same number of IP addresses since day one of hosting with you. (plus, the "additional IP" on the billing statement is actually the primary IP of my VPS)

Every VPS hosting packages are having 2 dedicated ips free which we give at the time of making VPS, your VPS is using 3 dedicated ips that is why it has been charged for one additional ip.

Nope, I'm sorry, but when I signed up for VPS service in 2007, you gave me 3 dedicated IP addresses. It's only been in the last two months that you started billing me for one -- thus a price increase.

These were the IPs you gave me originally (one for the VPS and two for name servers):

Since 2007 JodoHost upgraded hosting resources almost 3 times and all those account, have been moved to Waco, presently getting new package, high resources. However, company reserves the right to change policy and products as per time demand, you are requested to contact [email protected] for further discussion on this matter, they will surely like to help you further in this matter.

So, in other words, in the last couple months you've started charging for more than 2 IP addresses, even though when we signed up for VPS service, you gave us 3 IP addresses for free.

Accounts are getting charged according to their current hosting package resources and their respective prices.

All I wanted to know is whether you've raised prices or not... Which it sounds like you have. Just be honest with your customers.

If you have any doubt regarding your account billing, it is always be advisable to contact billing at [email protected] with your account details and question you have about your account billing statements.

Back