Problem with Billing

Shannara

Perch
Hellos, this month I have been billed for 69.95 + $10 overage fee. Yet, I have no overage. Already talked to sales, and they are unable to help. They claim I have zero MB of hard drive space, and to use any harddrive space I must pay an extra $10 on top of what I should already have.

I have the Silver VPS ... I thought it came with harddrive space. Was I wrong?

Im having the bank decline all charges until sales fixes this error. The last I replied to them was two days ago, and havent heard back since. So I am posting here because I do not know if the ticketing system have been fixed yet.

Ticket system is fixed, but this should go to billing@ (not putting the rest spam harvesters get it)

I am sure someone from billing will see this, hspehre should not auto billing any overages for ANY VPS account, for any reason. Any overages there would need to be processed manually for bw overages, bandwidth is really the only possible overage on a rotating basis on VPS others are IPs or maintenance extras that would typically be agreed upon and set for monthly extra.

Billing will get it resolved :)

Thanks for the update. I always seem to be in trouble one way or another :( :) I have replied to them. Thank you very much for your help.

Back