problem with MSN and Hotmail sites

H

Holida

I cannot open msn and hotmail websites at all. Does anybody know whether there's a problem with these sites? (unfortunately, our sys.admin doesn't have any clue).
Thank you,

Holida

Same Problems Here Cant Find Any Help Topic To Fix This Problem So Like You I Would Luv Some Help Here Cheers!8) ?( ?:)

I have been having a problem for 5 days now, IMy MSN messenger works and I can access the home page. I cannot get get into my email account to delete messages.

This seems to be getting out of hand! I too cannot dump my Trash Can contents for the same reason(s) as everybody else BUT, although my account specifies English for use, the MSN Help site is coming up in German!!!
I have sent a message to MSN Support and await a reply, but if they are experiencing a problem with their system one would think they would post a notice on their Hotmail site.
Ronnoc

I hear you. But I cannot even get into my email account. I am recieving messages through the messenger that I am getting emails, But when I try to get to the page to read them, I get nothing.

Hi Guys,

Believe it or not - the problem is with Microsoft's own browser, 'Internet Explorer'. Can you believe it? Yes, actually I can.

I downloaded the 'Opera' browser, logged onto Hotmail, and I am now able to empty my Trash can, and also delete contacts from the addressbook.

So all you have to do is either download FireFox or Opera and log onto Hotmail via this browser, and the problem is solved.

BigChief

I've a weird problem with hotmail. It started last week. My usual signature was replaced by a quote from Churchill. Anybody had this problem before?

-- LJ ?(

happening to me as well. in mycase its quotes by mae? may? west and woody allen.

did you get the virus a little while ago where some of the people in your contacts and/or inbox were sent a 'I can't live with this secret anymore' e-mail? it turned out nasty in my case because my sister-in-law received it and they really believed I was secretly attracted to her.

i changed my password a few times and no one can really know it, so I know it's not someone who found my pwd. there was a web site talking about it but it's closed down. basically it said that some hackers found a way to get into mailboxes without pwds and they're fooling around.

that was the virus, so i wonder if the signature thing is related to that...

J. Treader

Back