Problems setting up Outlook

I've got multiple email accounts all belonging to the same domain which is hosted at Jodo. I'm just trying to set Outlook up Pop3 and SMTP have been set to mail.mydomainname.com and SMTP has been set to 587. nAll acounts are set up the same in Outlook , they even use the same password. The problem is only 1 of the 4 accounts will actually set up correctly and send a test email. They get these error messages:
Unable to login to Pop3 and unable to send test message.

I've tested it multiple times, what am I missing?

Do you have smtp authenication enabled for sending. (using same login/password as POP)??? It should be.

I've tried setting it up with and without SMTP auth enabled. Both ways with no luck. The account that functions correctly functions with or without SMTP auth enabled

The username is the complete email address. There are no extra spaces before or after any entries. POP3 is 110 and SMTP is 587. As I said all accounts are set up the same except for the email account name.

The email addresses are full. All info for all accounts are the same except the email account name. POP3 is 110 SMTP is 587. There are ano extra spaces for any entries either before or after characters. Yet only one account works correctly

Thanks I tried that url and only 1 account works, the same one that works in Outlook. The others give me log in failures. However if I go to http://204.14.107.1/ and login to Horde all email accounts work. I've also tested logging out of Horde and retying my password in and it does work. Now I'm more confused than before.

To add to the mystery. When sending emails to the accounts that are giving me problems I get this message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: test
Sent: 9/7/2006 10:38 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

[email protected] on 9/7/2006 10:38 AM
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.
<mail.sendingfromserver.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)>

Back