Question regarding the hosting features

1) For reseller plan, domain unlimited means that I can hosting multiple domains under the plan?
www.abc.com
www.edf.com
www.xyx.com
will all have separate control panel and own space and name servers?

2) For this forum, what's the rough estimate of monthly traffic? If there is unlimited traffic for hosting plan, I will not hesitate to sign up for all domains. Too bad, there is traffic control here. I don't expect that may site will generate lots of traffic (may be less than a GB/month), the traffic 'cop' make me feel uncomfortable. ;)

Thanks

Tocheer4

Tocheer,

1) For reseller plan, domain unlimited means that I can hosting multiple domains under the plan?
www.abc.com
www.edf.com
www.xyx.com
will all have separate control panel and own space and name servers?

-->In the reseller plan you can host many domains in each control panel user, or each control panel user can host one domain. The billable accounts limit in the plan is the number of control panels included.

2) For this forum, what's the rough estimate of monthly traffic? If there is unlimited traffic for hosting plan, I will not hesitate to sign up for all domains. Too bad, there is traffic control here. I don't expect that may site will generate lots of traffic (may be less than a GB/month), the traffic 'cop' make me feel uncomfortable.

--> I do not know the traffic for this forum.
There is and never will be an unlimited tranfer plan at Jodohost, as any company that advertises unlimited is lying and running with bad business practices. Personally I would feel better knowing what my bandwidth limits are, and having a company that is willing to work with you on your bandwidth needs than a company that says it is unlimited but will shut your site off for hosting 5 jpgs in same folder as a gallery.

Back